© TVB St. Anton am Arlberg/Fotograf Wolfgang Burger
Throughout the whole winter season (from early December to late April), ski instructors and guides of the A-Z Team are working full time in the Arlberg region, mainly covering the resorts of Sankt Anton, Pettneu, St Christoph, Stuben, Zurs and Lech. The Arlberg is often recognised as the world’s top ski region.
We can agree a meeting point individually, most commonly:
- Pettneu Sport Matt 2000
- Galzig valley station
- Galzig mountain station Jennewein Sport 2000 shop
- Nasserein Kasse
- Gampen mountain station
- St Christoph valley station
- St Christoph bottom excercise slope
- Zürs Trittkopf valley station
- Lech Rüffiplatz
- Lech valley station Schlegelkopfbahn
- Lech-Oberlech at the valley station of the Oberlech-gondola
- Oberlech, Burg Hotel Ski Basement
We look forward skiing with you!